TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My DVR recorded 2 episodes of The Nine in August. Did I miss any? Are there any more? This is a good show! How did this fail? The plot is really starting to thicken now. And Kim Raver is just hot!

· what ru lookin at?
10,926 Posts
I hardly ever look at the "TV guide" that comes in the Sunday paper, but it listed The Nine to air this week. :rolleyes:

Examples like that are the reason I only use the guide on the Tivo now.

And BOO to ABC for promising to burn off unaired episodes and then renege. :mad:

Oh well. Since the storyline wasn't going to be concluded, that just gives me more space on my Tivo for other shows.

· Registered
268 Posts
There are 3 unaired episodes currently showing up on ABC's web page for computer streamed viewing. I had trouble viewing the 1st one a few days ago, but had no trouble starting the 2nd one. I haven't tried the third one yet.

2 of the 3 are also available for purchase on iTunes for $1.99 an episode.

· Poster of News
30,419 Posts
last week it said program not in guide but i figured it's a 6.3e error. Then this week recorded fine with that news show in its place. at least i was assured it wasn't me and it was them switching it out. Stinks not to finish it though

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.