TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Give 'em Hell, Devils
59,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I recorded this because I really like Bill Engvall's comedy, and having Nancy Travis in it wasn't bad either. But other than that, the rest of the show was pretty lame. It was your standard family sitcom that reminded me more of Cosby or Family Ties or something else pedestrian from 20 years ago. There really weren't any funny jokes and the situations were fairly unimaginative.

However, having said that, I'll give it another episode or two, because I like Bill Engvall. And did I mention that Nancy Travis is in it?

· Registered
42 Posts
I only made it a little over half way through, even though it's only a 30 minute show I couldn't hang in there. I like Bill Engvall, but the kids were just totally not appealing to me - not cute, not funny.

I'll probably give it another chance or two, but so far not at all enthused.

· I watch too much TV.
567 Posts
I didn't watch this show but I was annoyed by it...

I was watching Everybody loves Raymond reruns, they paused the show and bill steps out onto my tv, promotes his show, then goes away...I guess this is the new face of advertizing for us tivo folk...

· Now with 2.6% Fewer Organs
6,162 Posts
I tried to like it since Tim Meadows was on Conan the other night promoting it. (I guess he's on this show sometimes as a therapist?) Anyways, I got about four minutes into it and just couldn't continue. It's totally recycled from any family sitcom you've ever watched. I hope Tim Meadows can find another job when this show gets canceled.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.