TiVo Community Forum banner
41 - 60 of 875 Posts

· Tell me a joke
6,236 Posts
I still love Kristen and the show but I wish the experience had bee a little better.

I really wish this show would find a bigger audience. The whole time we standing in line (it was in a mall) people kept walking by and asking why we standing in line. When we said "Veronica Mars" about 90% of them responded with "Who's that?" They were still a few hundred people and I did get the entire casts autographs

· Registered
39 Posts
mmilton80 said:
I really dig Veronica Mars. She's pretty hot, spunky, and oh so good looking; plus she's smart and witty. The ideal package.
She is delicious.

I like the show, but I don't know if it's strong enough for me to watch if that lovely creature wasn't on it.

jc,
crushing like a schoolboy

· Registered
124 Posts
aadam101 said:
I really wish this show would find a bigger audience.
Well around here, the easiest way would be for there to be an actual upn station. :( There is nothing close by to pick up on the antenna and the cable company wont carry it. :down: This, of course, is the same cable company that tells me they'll have broadband internet in '3 months' for the last 6 years. I have to have a friend tape it and send it to me. The things we fans will do.

· Tell me a joke
6,236 Posts
bryan314 said:
Well around here, the easiest way would be for there to be an actual upn station. :( There is nothing close by to pick up on the antenna and the cable company wont carry it. :down: This, of course, is the same cable company that tells me they'll have broadband internet in '3 months' for the last 6 years. I have to have a friend tape it and send it to me. The things we fans will do.
My GOD!!! Where do u live?

· Don't Try
1,092 Posts
I just finished downloading and watching the first season... it was fantastic!

Perhaps someone can clarify one thing for me?

Was VM faking the whole relationship with Logan? At first I thought so, but then later I wasn't so sure...?

· Excellent.
23,878 Posts
etsolow said:

Was VM faking the whole relationship with Logan? At first I thought so, but then later I wasn't so sure...?
Oh no, it was the real deal. Now start watching from the beginning this season, and you'll see where it goes (went).

· She likes cheese.
4,482 Posts
etsolow said:
I just finished downloading and watching the first season... it was fantastic!

cmontyburns answered this already (:sniff:), but I'm curious what would make you think that in the first place. I can't imagine what would lead someone to that conclusion.

· She likes cheese.
4,482 Posts
I meant "sniff" meaning that I'm upset about the word "went" in your answer . . . if that makes any sense. I'm upset about what happened with V/L on the show -- not that you answered the question.

And I'm not a VM expert, just a huge fan of Kristen Bell and the show (although making multiple DVDs to hook my friends probably has made me into somewhat of an "expert" as a side effect).

41 - 60 of 875 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.