TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 8 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,591 Posts
You want chicks in Slave Leia bikinis, watch Deal or No Deal tonight (April 28). Star Wars theme. Chewie, Darth Vader as the Banker, and all 26 models in Slave Leia bikinis.

I rarely watch this show -- but I think I will tonight. :)
Dang it, I missed that. I can't even find screen captures (though they do have a blurb about it) at http://www.leiasmetalbikini.com/members/whatsnew.html
And if you can't find them there, where can you go?

· Registered
1,591 Posts
Still pretty hot though...

I read about the engagement somewhere on imdb or E!. They said "best known for Heroes..." Is that true?

Probably I and everyone in _this_ thread knows her as VM, but general public - really? Heroes? I guess...

· Registered
1,591 Posts
She has a lazy right eye

From Wikipedia:

Bell has a lazy eye which affects her right eye. She inherited it from her mother, who had it corrected as a child. Bell claims that if she does not get enough sleep, it furthers the ailment. She nicknames her right eye "Wonky".[4][5]
It's kind of freaky. I saw her talk about it on Craig Ferguson and she demoed actually having independent control of her eye directions.

(She's still pretty hot of course.)

I actually really like her interviews on Craig Ferguson (a bunch are on youtube). They have great chemistry.

· Registered
1,591 Posts
I think the sloth video is real. Maybe I just want to believe. I mean, I don't know how _I'd_ react to someone bringing me a sloth.

:)

· Registered
1,591 Posts
I cannot help but feel a little disappointed that contributing to her/Rob's kickstarter page did not impact her as much as the baby sloth.

She is still cute though.

· Registered
1,591 Posts
Reactions: Robin
1 - 8 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.