TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

· All better
13,418 Posts
tem said:
I've been totally meaning to start watching but in the rerun last night they said who the killer was in season one :mad:. should I even bother ??
Definitely. There are alternate story lines in each episode with her working on other stuff. Plus the writing and acting are great.

· All better
13,418 Posts
aadam101, sorry you had a bag experience mine could not have been better.

They all arrived on time and everyone was very nice and cordial. While Kristen Bell and Enrico were waiting on fans to come to them they seemed to be having a very good time making each other laugh. I ended up behind 5 girls that were very happy to see Percy Dags III and that made a stop down for me to chat with Jason Dohring for about 5 minutes. He was so cool and was asking a lot of questions about Dallas. He kept saying how he wanted to stay and see Styx play that night but he had to get back to LA. Kristen was very nice and had a big smile and was thanking everyone for taking time out to come see them and watching and supporting the show. I told her thanks and asked her to pass along the same to Rob Thomas.

· All better
13,418 Posts
aadam101 said:
Honestly, since I have seen her in person her boobs are much bigger than they look on TV, I was very surprised!
They are the perfect size for a girl who is 5'1" and weighs about 90 lbs.

Seriously I was taken aback with how tiny she is. I would have guessed her to be at least 5'5".

· All better
13,418 Posts
Magnolia88 said:
I finally got to meet Kristen last weekend at the Veronica Mars screening in Austin, and she didn't disappoint. Smart, funny, incredibly kind and all-around great gal. And even more stunning in person than she is onscreen, if you can believe that. Yes, the girl is hot.

I got to talk to her for a few minutes about a few different topics and we were talking about some of her past work when Rob Thomas interrupted our conversation to say that you couldn't talk about Kristen's work without mentioning Pootie Tang. I get the impression he kids her a lot about that movie being on her resume (which she's apparently in for only a few seconds) and she's a good sport about it. She said, of course, no matter what I do, there will always be Pootie Tang.
OK why in the world did I not know about this? She was in my freaking state? 3 hours away from me? Now I am just mad.

· All better
13,418 Posts
uncdrew said:
You need to read mgnolia's stuff above, I think you will have a new hero. I do.

BTW - Magnolia where are you in those pics? You should have an avatar. Becuase one I don't know if you are male or female. If you are male we can lust after KB together. If you are female we can still lust it will just be ultra hot. :D

· All better
13,418 Posts
Thanks for the blog and link to photos magnolia. :up: :up: :up:

Did you get a chance to talk to Jason Dohring?

· All better
13,418 Posts
I was asking because when I met the cast the people in front of me (girls) were very excited to see Percy and there was like 5 of them. So the line stalled and I got to talk to Jason for a couple minutes. I would have been happier if it would have stalled in front of Kristen but no luck. I found Jason to be really cool and very nice. Just kind of shocking because at that point all you saw was him being an a-hole. And I know it's acting but when it is the only impression you have of someone you tend to form an opinion. But Jason and I talked for a couple minutes and he was asking all kinds of questions about Dallas and he wanted to stay because Styx was in town but he had to get home.

· All better
13,418 Posts
I was thinking about the Marsathon last night and what I would have asked if there. The one thing I kept coming back to was 'Spartan'. I am huge Mamet fan and would probably have beat her down about working with him. Also I would have found a way to get some questions in about David Milch and working on 'Deadwood'.

· All better
13,418 Posts
Magnolia88 said:
So the pics are hot? I'll have to take your word for it, b/c I can't access them. Would it be weird for a straight chick to buy Maxim for the girly pics? Heh. I will pretend I'm buying it for my bf.
Your BF is one lucky dude.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.