TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
46,022 Posts
It's good, but it's not as fun or funny as the last season. In the past three episodes we (1) first found out about Ted's father, (2) we had Beard moping around the entire ep, (3) the death of Rebecca's father and finding out more about Ted's father.

Good, but kind of sad.

·
Premium Member
46,022 Posts
Or maybe he's doing damage control with Ted, who he sees as more valuable over the long-term, and threw Nate under the bus because he didn't see much value in him beyond this one scoop.
I know it's a TV show. But journalists will not bring their sources like that. Under any circumstances.

especially trench cream of independence

(that's how Siri heard it and that's how I'm leaving it)

·
Premium Member
46,022 Posts
Also, it's an anxiety attack by a football coach, not the Pentagon Papers

-smak-
Still, no way any journalist, especially Trent Crimm, The Independent, would burn a source, under any circumstance and no matter what the story is about. But they fixed it. The only possible way is that if Trent Crimm, The Independent, decided he wanted to blow up his career and never be a journalist again. There were other issues there that they showed the written, typeset, published story to Ted before getting a comment from him. But that I can say "that's TV".

1 - 12 of 12 Posts