TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, I know Firefox doesn't rate much attention, but is there any way to avoid programming changes that so regularly make the TCF logo want to take over the page size?

Yes, I agree, this does not happen in Chrome, I checked.

Just about 15 min ago I found all my pages showing this. This is the whole computer window.

Product Font Line Poster Graphics

·
Administrator
9,612 Posts
You've got something else going on like an extension or something. It looks fine in Firefox.
Screenshot Font Software Multimedia Electronic device

·
Premium Member
5,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx Mike. I've disabled all my add-ons and it didn't solve the problem.

However, I opened the forum first in a regular window and then in the same browser instance on a FF Private Browsing window and it does display ok (these are just thumbnails below)

Font Screenshot Display device Electronic device Wood

There hasn't been a FF update through the day today, so that's not it. this has happened before, I just didn't bother posting here.

TCF is the only website I ever have any kind of wonkiness on. Other display issues happen about every 2-3 weeks, e.g. where the threads list ends up being not in a tabular display but instead each thread is text lines as if the table format is not being applied.

·
Administrator
9,612 Posts
Now lose Firefox like the other 98% of the world. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: JandS

·
Premium Member
5,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I knew it was too good an opportunity to pass up :) Thx @Mike Lang

The thing is that TCF is the ONLY place this "cache corruption" ever happens. Never ever anywhere else.

unless ... maybe the gods could be trying to tell me something ....

·
Administrator
9,612 Posts
My typical response to the "this is the only site" argument is that you haven't yet visited every other site on the internet. :)

• Haha
Reactions: dianebrat
1 - 8 of 8 Posts