TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there is an easy way to find specific Dalton Ross recaps from past seasons? I'm re-watching Heroes vs. Villains, and I'd like to read Dalton's recaps after each episode, but I'm having trouble finding many of them. Unfortunately, none of the links in the old TiVo Community threads work.

Also, are there any other really good recap sites that you guys would recommend?

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like all of Dalton's posts are listed using this URL:
https://ew.com/author/dalton-ross/

You can change the page number at the end, so I think this is around where the Heroes vs Villains season posts start and you can walk through them after that:
Dalton Ross
Thanks! That's exactly what I was looking for, although it's still not as easy as it should be. It would be nice if you could search by date and/or episode number.

·
CreativelyChallenged
2,592 Posts
Occasionally. I've listened to Rob Cesterino's a handful of times.
Perfect, that's what I was going to suggest. He has a ton of casts for each episode, so I'd search just for the Know-It-Alls. Those are the ones he does with Stephen Fishbach right after the episode airs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.