TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· "Just The Facts"
19,795 Posts
I don't get why Cass needed to burn her steal-a-vote power. If the other 4 were going to vote together, why the ruse? If they were worried about James playing his KIP thing, Cass could have simply told him "Hey, Sami and I convinced Owen that we are going to flip and vote you out, so I don't need to steal his vote. He is not going to play his shot in the dark."
Or if you're going to burn it use it on the guy you want to vote out. That way if someone flipped you still got the numbers.

· "Just The Facts"
19,795 Posts
Last time a steal-a-vote was used, did Jeff ask/discuss/announce it before the vote started? I could swear that previously it wasn’t done before voting started, but I’m old and maybe I’m remembering wrong.

deb
I thought that too, I was surprised when he asked. But I'm old too.

edit:Looks like we're just old.

Unlike with the standard Extra Vote, the use of the Vote Steal requires the player to state their intention before any votes are cast.

· "Just The Facts"
19,795 Posts
I doubt Jesse still has the one Cody gave him during that advantage shuffle they did last week. I could be wrong, but I would bet he already gave it back and they just haven't shown us. I couldn't see Cody and Jesse still being/working so closely if he hadn't.
Jesse must be well liked with 2 people giving him immunity idols (even if he doesn't have Cody's still).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts