TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Well-Known Raconteur
18,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow, amazing Immunity Challenge. I got claustrophobic just watching. Props to both of them.

Sami. Oh Sami. Geez, not sure about that decision, buddy. I don't know which way the Sami/Cassidy vote debate ended up, but he took the air out of that balloon.

Some very strong players left, with tight alliances. Cassidy could be next, but also, the rest have to be worried about getting rid of the strongest ones while they can. Next week is the penultimate episode, followed in two weeks by the three hour finale.

· Mostly lurking
1,883 Posts
What a great episode!

It was amazing how many people were within inches of the advantage, hiding in plain sight on the tree. And I thought the advantage was a clever twist, even though it really didn't come into play.

And wow! incredible challenge!!

· "Just The Facts"
19,818 Posts
I’d think announcing that you’re using the shot in the dark would put more votes your way instead of swaying for people not to vote for you. I’m assuming he knew he was being voted out.

Karla has really impressed me, I wonder if she was a competitive athlete.

· Give 'em Hell, Devils
59,079 Posts
I kind of liked Sami and thought he had played well until recently, but in the last couple episodes he seemed to lose focus on the game and made some mistakes. Oh well.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts