TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Got Basenji?
9,603 Posts
Interesting, I guess they figured they would try something different so people have to think a little differently in their early boot strategy.

How will TC work now I wonder? The losing team goes each week and 3 are safe?

·
Craps Player
4,374 Posts
I'll root for Tina. Her only child was killed in a car accident one week before filming began. She's also formed "Chics with Axes". Gotta love it.

·
Give 'em Hell, Devils
61,772 Posts
VegasVic said:
I'll root for Tina. Her only child was killed in a car accident one week before filming began. She's also formed "Chics with Axes". Gotta love it.
Her kid was killed a week before she left to film and she still went? :eek: That's pretty cold.

·
Craps Player
4,374 Posts
According to the site:

"In spite of this tragedy, Scheer was determined to complete the SURVIVOR adventure that they had started together."

·
Registered
15,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
VegasVic said:
According to the site:

"In spite of this tragedy, Scheer was determined to complete the SURVIVOR adventure that they had started together."
yeah...I'm going to assume that they probably had both been trying to get on the show and she thought this is what he would have wanted. I don't have a problem with it.

·
Craps Player
4,374 Posts
pmyers said:
ahh...good catch. It was Guatemala not Panama.
I didn't notice that either.

·
Wasting time here
1,445 Posts
pmyers said:
ahh...good catch. It was Guatemala not Panama.
No to sound too cold, but I hope that this isn't another installment of the Weavers (Amazing Race). While a huge tragedy that I couldn't even imagine, I'd rather not have it be a recurring comment throughout the whole show.

Of course my coldness could come from the fact that the Weaver were such A$$es that I couldn't have cared less about their loss....

·
Wasting time here
1,445 Posts
Misty will be posing in Playboy when this is over.....

·
Registered
15,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Paperboy2003 said:
Misty will be posing in Playboy when this is over.....
For 48 years old...Ruth Marie is looking great!

I'm really interested in how the banishment island is going to work. I loved the immunity statue twist from last season and it sounds like they are going to do something similiar again this season.

·
cowboy, yee-ha
7,445 Posts
pmyers said:
For 48 years old...Ruth Marie is looking great!

Based on her biography she could be Jeff Foxworthy's next act.
Scent...........Honeysuckle
Flower.........Magnolia
Board game..Candy Land
Music...........Elvis
Fruit............Watermelon
Alcoholic......Champagne
Non-Alcho....Tang

:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.