TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a new series 2 DT...

anyway

I set my tivo to record lil' bush on comedy central with 5 minute padding both ways... (let me know if comedy central is always correct on times and i have no need for padding)
while this is going on in one tuner... We watch another channel with the other ... with pretty interesting stuff.

The tivo suddenly switches over channels to comedy central and starts recording south park as a suggestion (I assume it didn't use the other tuner because of the padding)

so it basically disrupted us from our show... so I go back to the channel and of course my buffer is gone so we lost a chunk of our show.

Any way to stop this?
I don't want to turn off suggestions all together.

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tell you the truth i was upstairs (reading the new HP book)... the family was watching downstairs and called me down to change channels.... they're slow with new technology.
So I don't know about that but I'll keep an eye out.
thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
you guys are right.... it did warn. apparently my mom did not notice (she's new to tivo and not good with technology) but my dad did see it... so it's fine

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.