• YES

Votes: 99 83.9%
  • NO

Votes: 19 16.1%
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Smoky White Devil
11,054 Posts
Just don't ask if Allison Janney and C.J. Cregg can coexist on the same fictional TV show. :rolleyes:

:D

FTR, I'd watch it again. I say go for it.

·
PSWii60
3,685 Posts
While it wasn't anything spectacular, it still was a decent show.

Record the season and save it for when your other viewing options are exhausted. :)

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
DancnDude said:
You will probably like it, but be disappointed since there's no conclusion. I still say watch if you have the time.
I wouldn't say there is no conclusion. I don't want to spoiler anything, so I will leave it at saying that plot lines are brought to some kind of conclusion and there isn't a huge honking cliff hanger or anything.

I'd go ahead and watch it.

·
Seasoned gas passer
12,193 Posts
I liked it, and, unfortunately it got a lot better after they announced its cancellation. Well worth watching especially the last few eps.

·
Lawn Darts Champion
73 Posts
I agree. I thought the final 3-ep arc was very strong... and wrapped many of the oustanding plotlines up nicely.

Burn Notice is quite fun - an excellent summer show, like Eureka.

pkscout said:
I wouldn't say there is no conclusion. I don't want to spoiler anything, so I will leave it at saying that plot lines are brought to some kind of conclusion and there isn't a huge honking cliff hanger or anything.

I'd go ahead and watch it.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.