TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those accessing your tivo via the FTV, is that how you're doing it? I haven't had the need to do this until recently. In my search, I see you guys mention a tivo app on the fire stick that has now been abandoned. Don't really want to run cable to this bedroom to use a Tivo Mini because honestly, I won't be accessing Tivo much from this room. But I'd like to know if there are any apps I should be aware of instead of this Silk browser method. I just hate the mouse cursor. They made youtube clickable in their silk browser. It would be awesome if they did that for the tivo streaming site.

Thanks.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No coax in your bedroom? That's unusual.

No other apps. Does Silk method actually work?
It does, not ideal. At least getting to the Online Tivo is painless once you set up your bookmark. And getting to bookmarks is made simple by simply pressing the menu button on the fire stick. It's just once inside, you're scrolling through your recordings, settings, etc. by mouse cursor. You cannot move by directional button.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.