TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Unknown Member
4,716 Posts
I'll give the second episode a shot but if I'm still "Meh." about it, it'll be a little while before I do the third episode.
I doubt the second episode, or the third, are going to do much to encourage you. This cast & creators have some credentials with me, and I'm pushing on; but I'm beginning to have that "Battlestar Galactica" feeling that the first couple of seasons (fluke or whatever) were all there is.

· Unknown Member
4,716 Posts
I doubt the second episode, or the third, are going to do much to encourage you
But now that we did push on, episode #4 upped their game quite a bit, encouraging me to somewhat enjoy a couple of more so-so episodes and then I thought it closed very strong with episode 7. After a very rough start and near-bailout, I'm now actually looking forward to the final set.

· Unknown Member
4,716 Posts
When Eleven first escaped the lab in Season 1, she could barely communicate, and yet she is able to speak English just fine in the flashbacks.
Different timeline. This will be all be reconciled in the final episode by flooding everybody with tachyon particles and reverse-sending them through the transporter while cross-circuiting.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.