TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Happily Vaccinated!
63,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Verrry disappointed in this episode. It was clear that Nicole knew she was going to get voted out which killed ALL the drama out of the night. I was hoping to see that smug look on her face get completely wiped out when the vote was announced. Daniel though, not sure if he knew or not, but boy, he did NOT take it well. He was talking to himself as the closing credits rolled.

No HoH last night. Smart move by Taylor attaching herself to the two girls which gives her clearance if they go up together.

Since it's now in the past, can someone who watches the live feeds confirm that she knew she was going home? My guess is one of the 4 girls they were trying to convince to vote with the Leftovers told her.

·
Premium Member
5,322 Posts
Verrry disappointed in this episode. It was clear that Nicole knew she was going to get voted out which killed ALL the drama out of the night. I was hoping to see that smug look on her face get completely wiped out when the vote was announced. Daniel though, not sure if he knew or not, but boy, he did NOT take it well. He was talking to himself as the closing credits rolled.

No HoH last night. Smart move by Taylor attaching herself to the two girls which gives her clearance if they go up together.

Since it's now in the past, can someone who watches the live feeds confirm that she knew she was going home? My guess is one of the 4 girls they were trying to convince to vote with the Leftovers told her.
Nicole definitely knew she was going home. Unlike the week before, it wasn't a secret. I don't watch the live feeds, but I thought The Leftovers decided that it was to their advantage to let the house know that Nicole was the target. I believe it was Joseph's plan. He figured it would help obscure their alliance from the rest of the house. I'm sure once the other players realized that they probably didn't have the numbers, they all jumped ship and voted out Nicole.

I'm not digging this new format where they don't reveal the new HoH at the end of Thursday night's live show.

·
time to emancipate
7,197 Posts
Glad to see Daniel in distress. His pathetic comment at the end about 'You can't split the prize money, so vote for yourself' was laughable. I mean, I agree that everyone shouldn't follow the house with their vote, he's just saying that because he sees his alliance crumbling.

Anyone has a transcript of Taylors speech? I thought she was putting Nicole on blast but they were holding hands and Nicole acted fine with it. Didn't Taylor call her dumb? Maybe I am remembering wrong.

Anyway, glad Nicole is gone. Hopefully Daniel, Jasmine are next.

·
Registered
12,786 Posts
Yea I also wished for a bit more surprise/drama at the vote but the pretaped bits of Nicole and Daniel acting smug were still great.

Glad to see Nicole gone.

·
Happily Vaccinated!
63,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Glad to see Daniel in distress. His pathetic comment at the end about 'You can't split the prize money, so vote for yourself' was laughable. I mean, I agree that everyone shouldn't follow the house with their vote, he's just saying that because he sees his alliance crumbling.

Anyone has a transcript of Taylors speech? I thought she was putting Nicole on blast but they were holding hands and Nicole acted fine with it. Didn't Taylor call her dumb? Maybe I am remembering wrong.

Anyway, glad Nicole is gone. Hopefully Daniel, Jasmine are next.
Oh, she definitely blasted Nicole, but since Nicole clearly knew she was going home, I guess she decided to act civil about it. I definitely noticed the handholding ant thought it was a bit strange. I imagine that Daniel is the next target unless he wins HoH. I get the feeling that Jasmine might be the type that some might think about taking to the end since she's not exactly a comp beast and not exactly making huge game moves (at least not yet). But we'll see.

Unfortunately, I get the feeling that we might be in for a bit of a boring ride with, for now only a small chance this alliance could be broken up, so they should be able to, if they manage to keep HoH vote out the rest of Po's Pack or whatever they were called.

·
Administrator
9,614 Posts
I tuned in for a blindside & had to watch an eviction no one was surprised about. :(

·
Ex satellite dealer
295 Posts
Nicole brings the girls together to tell them:
Hold on ready, I am going to share something with the 3 of you........... I was a police officer for 10 years before I became a chef....... I was a detective for 2 of those years.
Indy: So please help us because I don't know how to figure out this game.
Jasmine: Nicole was a cop for 10 years.... not just any cop, a whole detective!
I need this girl in this house so she can figure out things, that I can't figure out.

I thought the episode was good..... yea, would of been nice to see the shock on Nicole and friends face. But we did get to see Daniel squirm, I like it when he is uncomfortable...... he is such a %^$#!!
I think someone that is not in the left-overs will win the HoH.
If a left-over wins, then I am going to bet that Kyle and Daniel go up on the block, they will probably win the veto, and then they will want to break up the showmance between Kyle and Alyssa...... and put the girls up, and vote out Alyssa.

Reactions: cwoody222
1 - 11 of 11 Posts