TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there's a site where I can watch (or read) Steve Carrell's acceptance speech from the Golden Globes? Heard it was hilarious.

I tried this site
http://www.nbc.com/The_Golden_Globes/
but unfortunately his is the only one that's not working! (It just stops with a "loading..." message).

Thanks,
Deb

·
Let em' Roll
1,174 Posts
dbranco said:
Does anyone know if there's a site where I can watch (or read) Steve Carrell's acceptance speech from the Golden Globes? Heard it was hilarious.

I tried this site
http://www.nbc.com/The_Golden_Globes/
but unfortunately his is the only one that's not working! (It just stops with a "loading..." message).

Thanks,
Deb
They played it on 92.3 FreeFM(NY) during the RadioChick show. This show may be available acrhived or through bittorrent as it is always streamed as well.

-Roll

·
Registered Snoozer
7,824 Posts
Yup, that's what i was hinting at. I recorded the awards show and haven't watched it yet; saving for the weekend. Haven't really heard a peep about who won what.

Not the end of the world, though. ;)

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
my apologies. I've edited the topic to include the word "Spoiler" for future readers. Odd, though, it doesn't (immediately) appear in the topic listing.

Deb

·
Fallen
5,031 Posts
Here you go. Ripped, encoded, and posted just for you.

(This is a RapidShare link; click the Free button near the bottom of the page, then wait for the download to become available.)

·
No raindrop ever falls in the wrong place
3,290 Posts
Spire said:
Here you go. Ripped, encoded, and posted just for you.

(This is a RapidShare link; click the Free button near the bottom of the page, then wait for the download to become available.)
That wait thing drives me crazy!

But, thanks for the upload!

·
Registered
58 Posts
He's the man. So happy he won. Shame Jason Bateman wasn't there instead of Sheen. He seemed so out of place.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts