TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:confused:When Streambaby v0.45 is installed as a service on my Windows 10 PC, it displays an error when opened on my Tivo Roamio Basic. The error displayed on the TV reads:

App Temporarily Unavailable
The requested application is currently Unavailable (V301)
Please try again in a few minutes
For More Info, visit tivo.com/help/V301

The help for V301 is pretty vague and of no help.
When I stop the Streambaby service, start Streambaby by double-clicking on Streambaby.bat, and open Streambaby on the Tivo, Streambaby displays as expected - the directories I set up in streambaby.ini are displayed, I see metadata, and the files play.

Looking for some help with running Tivo as a service.

Attachments

· Registered
57 Posts
:confused:When Streambaby v0.45 is installed as a service on my Windows 10 PC, it displays an error when opened on my Tivo Roamio Basic. The error displayed on the TV reads:

App Temporarily Unavailable
The requested application is currently Unavailable (V301)
Please try again in a few minutes
For More Info, visit tivo.com/help/V301

The help for V301 is pretty vague and of no help.
When I stop the Streambaby service, start Streambaby by double-clicking on Streambaby.bat, and open Streambaby on the Tivo, Streambaby displays as expected - the directories I set up in streambaby.ini are displayed, I see metadata, and the files play.

Looking for some help with running Tivo as a service.
Hello, I'm now getting the V301 Error. Did you ever resolve the Streambaby/One Moment followed by V301 Error. I use to get the C501 Error with Streambaby, now it changed last night to One Moment followed by V301 Error.

· Registered
57 Posts
Hello, I'm now getting the V301 Error. Did you ever resolve the Streambaby/One Moment followed by V301 Error. I use to get the C501 Error with Streambaby, now it changed last night to One Moment followed by V301 Error.
Yippee.... Streambaby is back & the fix for the One Moment / V301 is a needed Java 6 update 43 http://www.oldapps.com/java.php?old_java=11928
I had Java 8 & not sure what happened to 6, maybe Java 8 update killed it. I uninstalled Java 8 & installed Java 6 http://www.oldapps.com/java.php?old_java=11928 Now I'm not sure if I need Java 8 for something else, or maybe I had an error 32 bit instead of 64 bit. Not even sure if I could run both if I need Java 8 again, but at least Streambaby is working now. If I need Java 8 I can test test test & if fail, I know where to come back. Run the 32bit version, not 64bit, because it is slow & freezes.

· Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have been successfully running Streambaby as a service for several months. I do not remember how I fixed it. I have Java 8, build 65. Contrary to your experience, upgrading Java may have fixed it. Also, I upgraded the OS from Win7 to Win10. Glad to hear you got it to run.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.