54,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow - was this a guuud episode!!!!

Loved the beard comment!

I'll post more late.

·
Opinionated Walrus
8,355 Posts
I was waiting for the beard joke. Laughed out loud when it hit.

I enjoyed this episode a lot -- makes up for last week.

P.S. 'fess up! How many of you straight guys had multi-Carter fantasies?

·
Auteur
54,386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Janet and Mustafa (or whatever his name is). Totally fun episode. Either I'm tired or the Jack was kicking in, but I didn't see any of that coming. Great episode! Especially compared to the last several Ori episodes.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Agreed. Thoroughly enjoyable episode! Shades of Tasha Yar with Janet, but heck, it was good to see her again!

Teal'c enjoying the smashing of Mitchell's head into the bulkhead seemed a tad more sadistic than humorous though.

·
Grumpy Poster
56,648 Posts
Surely there must've been a simpler solution to repowering a depleted ZPM than that cockeyed rigamarole of transversing alternate realities.

Loved, loved, LOVED the beard comment. Although shouldn't it have been "goatees"?

Weren't there other teams that needed the cure for the Ori plague? I sure hope Janet's team wasn't the only one to get one.

·
All About Footwork
31,732 Posts
bootedbear said:
P.S. 'fess up! How many of you straight guys had multi-Carter fantasies?
didn't the scientist say something along the lines of "two heads are better than one" when talking about Carter? :D

I was worried that everyone would hate this ep...glad everyone loved it just like I did!

·
Custom User Title
3,694 Posts
The Carter in the background with the glasses was cute.
Teal'c looks bad with that hair in any universe.
I was kinda hoping to see a quick Claudia Black cameo.

·
3,786 Posts
Graymalkin said:
Surely there must've been a simpler solution to repowering a depleted ZPM than that cockeyed rigamarole of transversing alternate realities.
You mean like how "our" universe's SG-1 got their ZPM? :D

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
It was good, but it could have been better. Not sure if the 'funny' RDA episodes were funnier, or if they seem that way looking back on them.

The Treknobabble was really bad and unbelievable, esp at the end. At least they didn't waste too much time on it.

The good guys gettting the bad guys getting the good guy was classic.

The scene with the Lone Gunman scientist was played well (you knew what he was thinking, but didn't have to say it).

The new Thor is not as good as the original, but I like the attitude and the fact they are different.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts