TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
All About Footwork
31,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have not watched it yet, but it looks like it will be heavy on Rodney..that's good!

I guess Jonathan_S is out tonight ;)

·
Auteur
54,423 Posts
I love the intercranial moratlity plays. Great episode. Wonderful tour de force for McKay. Even my boys understood it all. A few questions for clarity, but they got it. Well written. Great continuity on the head bandage. Although I would have chosen a typical white one, the flesh colored one was hard to make out at first.

·
All About Footwork
31,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice outfit for Sam...yum! :D

·
All About Footwork
31,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
that's the problem...you were looking at her hair!

she's a bit chunkier than normal...that's not a bad thing, I don't like super skinny women...I won't be deleting this ep for a while...

IBIMB :D

·
Don't stop believin'
26,095 Posts
Anubys said:
she's a bit chunkier than normal...that's not a bad thing, I don't like super skinny women...I won't be deleting this ep for a while...

IBIMB :D
You guys do know that Amanda Tapping has recently come back from maternity leave?

I'm just sayin'.

Jan

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
I was not looking forward to this episode based on the previews. It looked like it was going to be boring, and I was betting that Amanda Tapping would only be in a few brief scenes.

I ended up being pleasantly surprised! David Hewlett did a wonderful job and Amanda Tapping had some nice screen time! Bravo!

·
Custom User Title
3,694 Posts
That little "quirk" at the corner of Amanda's mouth when she smiles/smirks is just so adorable, I'd forgive her trying to seduce Rodney. I don't think that water was really ice cold, though :(

·
All About Footwork
31,942 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
murgatroyd said:
You guys do know that Amanda Tapping has recently come back from maternity leave?

I'm just sayin'.

Jan
yes, we know that...we appreciate the side effects that had on her...um...bigger assets... :D

and yes, the water was NOT cold :mad:

·
Opinionated Walrus
8,355 Posts
I liked the character of the mustached pilot... too bad they offed him. But as soon as he came up on-screen, I thought "red shirt".

I thought is was cold, but typical, of Rodney to just say "he was in there" when asked what happened to him considering he sacrificed himself to save Rodney's life.

·
...I'm not.
19,086 Posts
I have to agree about wet Sam. In the first instance I didn't notice so much, since I was busy noticing other things ;) But later on she got wet again, and all of a sudden she looked old or something, not attractive at all. And I have to say, the pink jumpsuit with the cleavage shot was somehow hotter than the bra/top/thing as well...

Oh yeah, maybe I should talk about the rest of the epsiode :eek: I like McKay, so it was fine; but it did feel like a pointless episode. Obviously it didn't advance the plot any, other than to lose one jumper out of an unknown(?) number. And we've already seen McKay handle similar dangerous/desperate situations, so it didn't even advance his character development, IMHO.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.