TiVo Community Forum banner
21 - 40 of 114 Posts

·
I am Groot!
58,085 Posts
That junior investigator really should have listened to his boss. Two blokes picked a fight with the wrong guy. Nothing to see here. Move along
The boss has a much better understanding of the planet they're on. The flunky has a much better understanding of the Empire they're a part of.

Which one is right will ultimately depend on how much sway the Empire has over the planet.

·
Registered
9,127 Posts
Was episode 1 the first Star Wars live action (or animated) property that specifically said what year it was on the screen. 5 BBY

-smak-
Which is surprising b/c most material (ie books) use more general terms (Disney-fied) "High Republic", "Reign of the Empire", "New Republic" etc.
I thought they "officially" dropped Yavin as the starting point.

·
Meh.
40,838 Posts
That junior investigator really should have listened to his boss. Two blokes picked a fight with the wrong guy. Nothing to see here. Move along
He got other officers killed by ignoring his boss' advice. Did he get fired?

This latest episode was mostly table setting. It would have better if it had been paired with an episode in which something actually happened.

·
Meh.
40,838 Posts
This guy watched this episode in MUCH more detail than I did

·
TV MA SLV
21,582 Posts
Interesting that the big bad Imperials made up of mostly of people with British accents, are taking over for the private army made up of a lot of people with Scottish accents.

-smak-

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Interesting that the big bad Imperials made up of mostly of people with British accents, are taking over for the private army made up of a lot of people with Scottish accents.

-smak-
I'm still waiting for an imperial with a New York accent.

·
Well-Known Raconteur
19,374 Posts
Good episode today, but it seemed more like setting-the-table than advancing the story. Which is okay when it's well done like this one, where we're getting ready for the **** to hit the fan. Twelve episodes in total, and today was only #5, so plenty of story-telling time left. Even if the heist takes a couple of episodes, there is plenty of season left for another major plot line.

And we're spending a lot of time with Mr. Failed Guy and his over-bearing mother, so I can only assume he and Ms. Wound Up Tighter than a Drum eventually get together to hunt Andor.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
I've been watching all of them, but today, it's just hitting me.
So Andor is like Star Wars, except instead of lightsabers, The Force, humor, and the fun stuff, there's a bunch of Imperial bureaucracy/politics.

Reactions: osu1991
21 - 40 of 114 Posts