TiVo Community Forum banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Time for a new Title
27,996 Posts
Searching around there is no specific DOB for Uhura but multiple fan sites have her having been born in 2239 while James Kirk was born in 2033 and George Samuel Kirk was born in 2229.
And Celia Gooding (who plays Uhura) is 22 years old, so she's on the young side. Dan Jeannotte is 40.

·
Series 3
32,364 Posts
What I don't get is with Uhura on the Enterprise now with Pike, she would be much older that James T. Kirk. How does this sync up with TOS?
I guess you missed a fair amount of dialog indicating that she is a cadet right now?

Searching around there is no specific DOB for Uhura but multiple fan sites have her having been born in 2239 while James Kirk was born in 2033 and George Samuel Kirk was born in 2229.
J.T. looks really good for 233 years old.

·
Series 3
32,364 Posts
No. I got the cadet part. So I would guess she's supposed to be 18ish? How old is James T. in the Strange New Worlds timeline right now? Asking because I don't know.
I'd guess that Uhura's about 21 or so, in her final year at the Academy.

According to Memory Alpha, James T was born in March of 2233.
It's currently 2259 in Strange New Worlds and Kirk would be about 26 and four years out the Academy.
He's already past the Cloud Creature's attack on the Farragut but we don't know specifics at this point.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts