TiVo Community Forum banner
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

· Proud Tivolutionary
17,329 Posts
The actor who plays The Magistrate is the real life father of the actress who plays Soji.
Yeah. That's crazy! I had just looked it up at https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Jon_Jon_Briones before I came across your post.
I thought Guinan was going to be one and done, but Picard has to seek out a Watcher in L.A. So, it may be a big bald guy in another multiverse crossover, but is probably Guinan.
Maybe it's another Soong? I remember seeing Brent Spiner (not as Data) in some of the trailers/promos.

· Series 3
27,122 Posts
How did Annika end up with that nerd?
Robert Beltran declined to appear?

BTW, did anyone notice the timeless actress playing the Borg Queen this time around?

Something is wrong with Q. He pimp slapped Picard. He never did that before.
As noted previously, they made a point of saying
And the name Confederation and Slavery (ref: US Civil War) and ‘Eradication‘ and the Confederation colors (ref: Nazi Germany) caused by a single event in LA in 2024 (yet to be revealed -- probably something to do with the US Election), is also unbelievable.

…but it’s TV, and I’m enjoying S2 so far.
(Cough, Cough) Edith Keeler (cough).

I do have to wonder why "Colonel" Rios is still flying around in a freighter instead of something like a Defiant Class vessel but whatever.

Still, this is leaps and bounds more interesting that Discovery so I'm in.

· Proud Tivolutionary
17,329 Posts

· Proud Tivolutionary
17,329 Posts
I’d been receiving FB ads for the World Razer being in the game Star Trek Online (I’ve never played it).

Raze the World | Star Trek Online includes
which looks like their FB ad video.

Also, they sure hire a lot of Trek actors to play in their ads. Off the top of my head, I can think of actors for Riker, Geordi, Harry Mudd (from Disco), Georgiou, Data, etc.

21 - 35 of 35 Posts