TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, I know it got canceled. I know probably 4 people watched the last episode, but it was nice to see it go out on an "up" note. I wish FOX would have kept it around, but I've grown use to FOX canceling decent shows early. :(

·
Registered
343 Posts
pkscout said:
OK, I know it got canceled. I know probably 4 people watched the last episode, but it was nice to see it go out on an "up" note. I wish FOX would have kept it around, but I've grown use to FOX canceling decent shows early. :(
Hey, I watched and enjoyed this show every week. Nice ending which could have been a beginning for another season, or the end of the show, so I was happy. Sad to see this go....Burn in hell Fox!!! I hope Gina Torres never works for Fox again, she keeps getting screwed over....It's like a curse on Firefly alumni!! Oh well... :p :p :p

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
I'm amazed that Fox had the patience to air the rest of this show. A lot of the writing wasn't great, but at least it had decent production values... and Raquel Alessi. I hope she finds another job on TV soon. :)

·
Registered
4,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
newsposter said:
i hadnt noticed this was the last one...we are talking about the one with 2 different situations down a block from each other right?
Yup. EngadgetHD said it was the last one, and there isn't another in my to-do list at all, so I'm pretty sure it's the last one.

·
Registered
572 Posts
all the shows since it restarted have been really good. I am glad i still watched it. Sad to see it go...

and we all know what fox can do...

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Gina Torres--of course, from Firefly. Thank you. I knew she looked familiar, but couldn't place her. Loved the show--better than so many shows that made it. :down:

·
I watch too much TV.
707 Posts
stellie93 said:
Gina Torres--of course, from Firefly. Thank you. I knew she looked familiar, but couldn't place her. Loved the show--better than so many shows that made it. :down:
and from 24...
and from Alias...
and from The Shield...
and from The Matrix movies...

She's been around quite a bit lately...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts