TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
A repeated victim of Time Warner DBA Spectrum
321 Posts
I saw this the other day and put in some inquiries with some folks I know at Spectrum. I was told that yes, the cable cards are on their way out but that a date will depend on some contract negotiations that are underway even as we speak. I was also told that cablecard is about three precent of Spectrum's overall video business, so it is seriously considering whether or not it is worth continuing. For this household, a loss of Tivo on Spectrum would mean that we immediately drop all Spectrum services, as their DVR service is nothing less than pathetic. We would probably go back to DirecTV (as expensive as it is) as it has IMHO the most stable DVRs in the (shrinking) business.

·
A repeated victim of Time Warner DBA Spectrum
321 Posts
I just wish they'd leave me alone with the emails and snail-mail letters! I probably get at least 3 emails a week and at least one letter in the mail. Same exact spiel. Leave me alone! It's just annoying. Every single one says the exact same, completely non-specific, stuff.
If the emails you are receiving, there should be an UNSUBSCRIBE link somewhere on them? I was receiving them as well, did the unsub and they stopped in about a week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts