TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
115 Posts
Anyone know anything more about this package? I can't find it on their site.
My ex-wife switched over to TV Choice around 6 months ago. Cincinnati area. You have to threaten to cancel and ask for retention to get someone even knowledgeable about it. She has a Roamio with a cablecard and they were able to switch everything over during the initial call. The CSR handling the switchover was the most knowledgeable person about cablecards that I have ever spoken to at Spectrum. Bally RSNs were available in the package, but I believe that adds the additional fees. She choose not to get them. Her monthly bill with internet is $102 a month for 2 years, I believe.
I remember it was extremely hard to find the channel lineup as well. This was the link I used. Spectrum TV Choice is one of the dropdown options. https://www.spectrum.com/address/ch...spt_pro_0322&opredirect=choice-channel-lineup
You then pick your 15 channels from the list. It does include locals which are in addition to your 15 channels.

· Registered
115 Posts
That link unfortunately didn't work for me. They wanted my address, then told me that address already had service, then sent me to a page listing what channels I was getting, and that was that.
I don't currently have Spectrum so that must be why it worked for me. May work for a close-by address if you know a place that doesn't have Spectrum. I did try it for my ex's address and got exactly what you got. Somewhere I have the channel list printed out. The new display makes it impossible to print or capture anything (at least for my skills)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts