TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Rock Climbing Fool
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not one to post very often and I am not one to watch a lot of reality TV.

But I had to comment on Solitary 2.0, I think this show is SO twisted and I love it!

Why on earth someone would subject them self to this kind of torture for only 50k is beyond me but I SP'd it immediately.

I was very surprised to see the guy from NOLA go out first he seemed to have a lot of control over himself, at least that is how it was edited.

My wife called the recovering alcoholic quitting, she had no business being there in the first place.

I now count this show as my new guilty pleasure and I am rooting big time for the masochist to win.

Am I alone on this one? :)

·
Not it!
10,629 Posts
I stumbled upon this yesterday - never heard about it before, knew nothing of the first season, so it was just pure coincidence that I tuned in for the premiere of the second season. I really enjoyed it - I must be a sadist. Not knowing what to expect from the show made it that much better. I set a SP for it, and for the first season which is re-airing.

·
Rock Climbing Fool
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I agree. The old Val voice was much better.

Maybe the twisted psychologists who help with this show thought people would bond more with a more human sounding disembodied voice.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.