TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been a TIVO user and subscriber for over 12yrs and never have I seen an issue this annoying - I am having the same problem with my minis (ERROR V66) - IT CONNECTS AFTER YOU DO A FORCED CONNECTION TO THE TIVO SERVICE -TWICE - THEN RESTART. It works for a few hours maybe a day and then loses connection again - I was told there is a network discovery issue then I was told something else - WE CANT EVEN ROLL BACK THE SOFTWARE SO IM NOT SURE what to do at this point. I cannot watch the mini's consistently without losing connection - WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED - THIS ERROR V66 IS ANNOYING. ITS BEEN WEEKS NOW SINCE THE SOFTWARE UPATE WHAT IS THE STATUS OF THIS????!!!

· Registered
1 Posts
I just got my Bolt and Mini last week, and I have yet to be able to use the Mini. Customer support says they are "working on it", but looking at this Forum, it looks like the issue is about a month old.....Tivo cannot say when (or even IF!!) the issue will be resolved!! I can't believe I paid this much for something that I don't know when I'll ever be able to use!! Infuriating!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.