TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Excellent.
23,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was tinkering with my blocker settings and inadvertently caused the Facebook and Twitter buttons to appear at the bottom of thread pages (they had been blocked). I actually had forgotten they were blocked as I am a TCF Club member and assumed that as such, I could browse TCF free of bugs and trackers like this. For whatever reason I can't get them re-blocked with my current app, so I am going to have to switch. (It's possible the tracking itself is blocked but the buttons are still displaying. Unfortunately there is no easy way to know.)

I hope TCF admins will consider removing these buttons from the forum for TCF Club members or at least making it an option (for those who actually use them, but is that anybody?). I think a benefit of membership should be privacy. Thank you.

· Excellent.
23,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, since I couldn't get the desired behavior back with my current blocker, I've retired it for a different one that does the trick. Not all of them do. Most probably do block the tracikng behind the scenes, but it is comforting to have the buttons themselves gone as well.

I hope TCF will consider this, at least for members.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.