TiVo Community Forum banner
101 - 120 of 164 Posts

· Registered
4,296 Posts
Is tonight a new episode? My Tivo Guide shows an episode with Brendan Fraser and Busta Rhymes, showing the OAD as 2/13/99. I don't know if I should be trusting that.
My Edge said it recorded this episode, which was very unusual. I started to watch. But when Yang appeared, I knew that was wrong.

· Registered
4,296 Posts

· Registered
6,857 Posts
Keke is the wacko host of "Password". What would Allen Ludden and Betty White have thought of her?

I am really looking forward to December 10. Not sure how I feel about the musical guest but I really like these hosts.

And one of these days I'll find a way to watch their TV series.
You probably won’t like any of the musical guests, but you should like Brandi Carlile the most of these 3 (depending on her outfit, of course).

· Happily Vaccinated!
63,537 Posts
It's sad when out of the three hosts (well four), I had to look up 2 of them to see who they are. It's definitely a sign I'm getting old!!. Obviously I know Martin and Short. I heard the name Keke Palmer but had no idea who she was. I have NO idea who Austin Butler is, so I'll have go google him (assuming it's a him). As far as the musical guests go, I kind of like Brandi Carlisle. She's been on a few shows recently, and she was on the Elton John Disney+ concert. I've heard of the other two acts, but will have to look up who they are.

· Registered
4,296 Posts
She was the best musical guest of last season. Even better if Steve Martin sits in with her for a banjo jam.
Now that would be great. I do like banjo music. Well, some banjo music. His probably would be what I like.

Although it's not related to this season, Villasenor was a snow woman in a children's Christmas special on CBS. I recognized her voice after I saw her name in the credits. The main character was a bumbling but highly intelligent reindeer who had to save Christmas was the help of the snow woman and a misfit kid in the town where the globe containing requests for Santa was taken after it was stolen.

· Give 'em Hell, Devils
59,429 Posts
It's sad when out of the three hosts (well four), I had to look up 2 of them to see who they are. It's definitely a sign I'm getting old!!. Obviously I know Martin and Short. I heard the name Keke Palmer but had no idea who she was. I have NO idea who Austin Butler is, so I'll have go google him (assuming it's a him). As far as the musical guests go, I kind of like Brandi Carlisle. She's been on a few shows recently, and she was on the Elton John Disney+ concert. I've heard of the other two acts, but will have to look up who they are.
Austin Butler played Elvis Presley in the "Elvis" movie that came out last summer. He'll almost certainly be nominated for Best Actor.

· Happily Vaccinated!
63,537 Posts
Austin Butler played Elvis Presley in the "Elvis" movie that came out last summer. He'll almost certainly be nominated for Best Actor.
I DID see that movie!! I guess I did know who he was, though not familiar with the actor. I liked the movie, but didn't think it was Oscar worthy, even for Austin.

· Give 'em Hell, Devils
59,429 Posts
Oscar? Doubt it. There are usually a lot of male actors to fill the five spots.

The movie itself bored me.
In the betting markets, Butler currently has the second or third best odds only behind Brendan Fraser (for The Whale, which isn't out yet but has screened at festivals and for critics) and Colin Farrell (for The Banshees of Inisherin). That's why I said I expect him to be nominated. I didn't say I expect him to win.

101 - 120 of 164 Posts