TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· El Caganer
6,705 Posts
Actually the producers have said that two people will die in this episode. My money is on Jonathan and Lionel or Lana. It would be so sweet if it was Lana! But my guess would be that they would bring her back as I feel the "you will see two deaths" is a set up as only one person will actually die or stay dead.

· El Caganer
6,705 Posts
Hell if you really want to know one of the soon to be departed then, click on this :eek: ***HUGE SPOILER*** :eek: link! Think it through though as this is a direct link to screen caps that show the truth. Once you click there is no going back!

· El Caganer
6,705 Posts
Chandler Mike said:
That sucks man...I'm sitting here with my cursor over that link...do I...or don't I...do I...or don't I....
Well if you really care about the show, don't do it. If you are just a casual fan like me then do it.

· El Caganer
6,705 Posts
Mr. Belboz said:
Possible further big spoiler.

I read on krpytonsite.com that an Executive producer hinted of two deaths. Speculation is one of the two will be brought back somehow. (by Jor-El presumably).

Jonathan and Lana were the picks. Most people think Lana will die in a car wreck, and Clark will ask Jor-El to revive her and he will, but then Jonathan dies. Possibly with Jonathan making the sacrifice for his son.

It could be the reverse also. Jonathan dies and clark gets Jor-El to bring him back, but then Lana dies in a car wreck.

Clark is definitely wearing a suit in the clips linked to above with Jonathan at the fortress, but with Lana he is wearing his normal Smallville clothing.
Not really much of a spoiler. The producer hasn't hinted at two deaths, he has outright said that there will be two deaths.

· El Caganer
6,705 Posts
Azlen said:
Here is my speculation and its not spoilerized because I have no idea if its true.

Clark tells Lana his secret and proposes marriage. Lana accepts but is later killed in a car accident. Somehow time gets reversed to save Lana, but it ends up killing Pa Kent. The time warp thing also causes Lana to forget the secret or the proposal. Clark pouts.
That actually sounds pretty plausible.

· El Caganer
6,705 Posts
When and if Superman's parents die in the comics has changed over the years in the comics. It isn't written anywhere that Jonathan has to die. It's not like the Waynes or uncle Ben.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.