TiVo Community Forum banner
1701 - 1720 of 1738 Posts

· Registered
18 Posts
Yuom I've got skip tonight, 10/20, for everything so far, Young Shelldon, Hell's Kitchen, Walker, Ghosts. All I've finished recording so far. Still nothing for the shows from 10/19.
No skip on shows from 10/19 or today 10/20. I called TiVo Support and they went through the usual push for service connection and restart your box. Nothing worked then they make you fill out the survey about what show skip did not show up on. who knows if they even care.

· Cheesehead
11,783 Posts
No skip on shows from 10/19 or today 10/20. I called TiVo Support and they went through the usual push for service connection and restart your box. Nothing worked then they make you fill out the survey about what show skip did not show up on. who knows if they even care.
I've got skip tonight, 10/20, for everything so far, Young Shelldon, Hell's Kitchen, Walker, Ghosts. All I've finished recording so far. Still nothing for the shows from 10/19.
Also got skip, as of this morning, on Walker: Independence, So Help Me Todd, CSI: Vegas, Station 19, and Alaska Daily.. Skip for the later airing shows didn't appear last night before I went to bed, but was there this morning. So I got skip for everything I recorded on 10/20. Still nothing for shows I recorded on 10/19. Fox kicks, I'm going to record one of the 10/19 shows again on one if its repeat airings Saturday (Reginald the Vampire) to see if it get skip by then. I am three episodes behind, so I doubt I'll get around to watching it before then anyway.

· I am Groot!
58,950 Posts
I've had the Skip icon on everything that should have it, but lately for a fair number of shows (not all, but some) it's either only worked for the first commercial break or not at all.

· Cheesehead
11,783 Posts
I've had the Skip icon on everything that should have it, but lately for a fair number of shows (not all, but some) it's either only worked for the first commercial break or not at all.
I didn't get skip for anything Friday, 11/4, but Thursday everything indicated it had skip. However, as you mention, for some of the shows it didn't work at all and for many it only worked for the first commercial break. IIRC that was the case Wednesday, too., but it did work for shows from Tuesday.

· Registered
120 Posts
The last program with skip for me was on Nov 3. If they can't get this working I'm requesting a prorated refund of my lifetime membership, as they are no longer delivering what I subscribed to. This is not the first time. Look at the threads here regarding Skip.

· I am Groot!
58,950 Posts
The last program with skip for me was on Nov 3. If they can't get this working I'm requesting a prorated refund of my lifetime membership, as they are no longer delivering what I subscribed to. This is not the first time. Look at the threads here regarding Skip.
You'll probably have a pretty hard time finding anything in the lifetime service agreement that guarantees Skip Mode...

1701 - 1720 of 1738 Posts