TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
King of the North
27,936 Posts
chuckbernard said:
Wow, I've been using this thing for almost a year now and didn't know that! Thanks for the info. It will help me in the future.
Are you still using grid guide, too?

·
Just hangin'
12,629 Posts
But, if the channel you want to check isn't shown, then you still have to scroll up/ down the grid. I find the TiVo style better because it shows what's on many hours out. Just scroll up/down the left side to see what's on the other channels.

But, to each his own.

·
Moved on to HR2x
73 Posts
JimSpence said:
But, if the channel you want to check isn't shown, then you still have to scroll up/ down the grid. I find the TiVo style better because it shows what's on many hours out. Just scroll up/down the left side to see what's on the other channels.

But, to each his own.
Jim, you do know that in either the List or Grid Guide, you can directly enter the channel number and that one will appear at the top of the guide. You don't have to scroll to it, but you *do* have to know the number you want.

Knowing shortcuts like this and using the channel button to pg up and down, the REW and FF to move 1.5 hours fore and aft in time in the grid, make the HDTivo guide bearable. I can see how if you always tried to move one "brick" at a time it would get old really fast.

Having said that, I still would like version 6.2. Please, D*???

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.