TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Actually I have the same problem. I'm using the explorer 8300HD through BrightHouse networks in Tampa FL. I have contacted them and they have told me that it is a Fox issue and that they are currently working with Fox to resolve the issue and will be crediting my account once it is resolved. It is a Fox issue through the cable system. I'm guessing that It may not happen with everyones cable provider. Though it is only a problem with FOX HD channel. The normal Fox non-HD channel records without this issue. All other HD channels like CBS, ABC etc record fine. Also with me, the segments only break durring a comerical. I think it has something to do with the way they go from a 4:3 aspect ratio to the 16:9 HD aspect ratio. As it seems to happen only durring a comercial. Or sometimes they will forget to flip the HD switch at the network and the show will start off in 4:3 then they switch it to HD and that will cause it to create the recording segment.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.