TiVo Community Forum banner
4861 - 4880 of 5000 Posts

·
4 8 15 16 23 42
14,135 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,469 Posts
I'm not familiar with Juno Temple, but - Jon Hamm! :) Sounds interesting. I looked it up to see if I could find out when it begins and one thing I found was Nov 27.

I watched this from the beginning of the show but ended up ducking out of a couple of the seasons. I'll give it a go for this new season.

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
I'm not familiar with Juno Temple, but - Jon Hamm! :) Sounds interesting. I looked it up to see if I could find out when it begins and one thing I found was Nov 27.

I watched this from the beginning of the show but ended up ducking out of a couple of the seasons. I'll give it a go for this new season.
I loved the first two seasons, thought the third was tepid, and gave up on the fourth after two eps.

·
Registered
1,549 Posts

Juno Temple is Keeley from Apple TV+'s Ted Lasso.

·
Registered
26,339 Posts
Yes! I just created a new Pass, as I had deleted it a while back.
Though as a HBO subscriber, you have access to HBO Max. About the only thing I record on HBO anymore is documentaries/Last Week, so I can watch them faster than realtime on Tivo.
AFAIK, all of HBO's original shows are there forever.

Maybe you get a better picture with local Tivo recording? You definitely get better transport control (e.g. rewind/skip back/forward).

Obviously do whatever you want, but HBO's stuff being avail on streaming is a benefit..

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
I know that Max has watch lists (I have a few) and does a good job with new episodes “available now”, but i find it easier to press one button on my Harmony Remote to view all my ”new episodes”, including HBO, so I still use a 1Pass and only go to HBO Max (Roku) for Max Originals. (Plus I still have nightmares of the original HBO MAX App 😁)

4861 - 4880 of 5000 Posts