TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Seasoned gas passer
13,005 Posts
I posted this in the other thread, but, hey, what the heck....

·
Seasoned gas passer
13,005 Posts
LoREvanescence said:
I got you beat, I got a big white spot on my tv from the flash, not to mention I don't have a TV stand yet and there's wires everywhere, and junk piled up becuase I have to move to my apartment on campus this weekend.

I just got my new Sharp 32" 720P LCD a month ago and My Tivo Series 3 on July 23.

I'm looking to buy a good tv stand in the $100 to $200 Rang soon. Does anyone have a good suggestion for one for a small dorm / appartment room on campus? I like the looks of this one, but don't know if it would be too big or not for a 32" http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage...stand&lp=5&type=product&cp=1&id=1174693928518

Edit: Yeah, I know it's probably not the best set up to have the tv on the Tivo, but it is all I can do, tivo is 3 inches deeper then the bookshelf, and with the wires attached in the back it just tips forwards and falls out. Atleast the tv is only like 6 pounds heavier then the tivo box. God it's so nice that its only 20 pounds or so, my old 27 inch tv was 90 or so pounds.
Do I see....what do you call it.....uh....um.....a V-C-R?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.