TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The Jerkstore called
1,800 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Tivo did not pick this episode up as new for some reason and did not tape the one at 9pm cst. I had to set a manual for the 10pm. This happened to another friend of mine with the DTivo.

Just a heads up.

·
West Coast citizen!
28,422 Posts
Gah. It looks like there was some guide data issue with the show at the last minute, at least on my DirecTiVo.

:( At least I caught this tonight, when I can still schedule the 10:04 showing.

·
Happy now?
1,092 Posts
On my DTivo I had a sp for The Shield (FX) which has worked since the series beginning. There was some guide data screw up and now the sp should be The Shield (248 FX). I made a new sp, deleted the old non functional sp and all was well again.

·
Gee thanks Jeremy...
7,437 Posts
I noticed it wasn't in the to do list over the weekend so I told it to record that episode too. Tonight at 10:00, nothing happened. Looked at the to do list history and it didn't record due to an error, error #4 that is. Bizarre...

·
Registered
36,059 Posts
Todd said:
I noticed it wasn't in the to do list over the weekend so I told it to record that episode too. Tonight at 10:00, nothing happened. Looked at the to do list history and it didn't record due to an error, error #4 that is. Bizarre...
I go the infernal error #4 last week at the 11pm showing.

·
Nerp Nerp
1,932 Posts
Big Deficit said:
On my DTivo I had a sp for The Shield (FX) which has worked since the series beginning. There was some guide data screw up and now the sp should be The Shield (248 FX). I made a new sp, deleted the old non functional sp and all was well again.
I would leave them both in case they change it back............

·
Poster of News
35,621 Posts
I highly recommend subscribing to the Season pass forum. When you go to CP, it will show up at the bottom of your screen and you can see the last posting there and the topic. It's a low enough volume there that you likely would pick up any changes just by looking at your CP and not necessarily visiting the forum.

·
Seasoned gas passer
13,000 Posts
jradford said:
My Tivo did not pick this episode up as new for some reason and did not tape the one at 9pm cst....
Wow...I didn't know the TiVo used tape? ;)

·
Go Big Blue!!
7,139 Posts
PeteEMT said:
I'm guessing maybe TiVo thinks Idol was a repeat. Does Recording History say anything?
Hey Pete! Unfortunately I switched over and started recording before checking that... So the To-Do List got updated, then. A friend had asked for a copy since he was out of town... and I wanted to get it started.

Nothing else out of the ordinary happened, so that must be it. <knock on wood>

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.