TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Curiously Strong
41,429 Posts
JFriday said:
Did anyone notice that the other mom barely wanted to hug her husband either. She didn't hug him when she got home, then when she was asked for a hug she did it but her body language looked very uncomfortable.
I think after talking to crazy lady, she was really upset with her husband because of all the stuff she said he did to her. Of course, we know that was BS.

·
Curiously Strong
41,429 Posts
Jayjoans said:
We felt terrible for the little daughter, this is something she'll never forget, her Mom going absolutely bonkers and talking about the devil and scary stuff like that when you're so young.
Actually, her grandmother. She was the oldest daughter's kid.

·
Curiously Strong
41,429 Posts
doom1701 said:
Let me put it in simpler terms: My assumption, not having seen the show, is that they picked a crazy "Christian" lady and a normal, well adjusted "other" lady. The media has a blast trying to make Christians out to be hypocrytical, judgemental freaks.
Based on the reaction of her family, I don't think this lady was crazy before the show. I think your assumption is wrong.

·
Curiously Strong
41,429 Posts
No meltdown would be my guess. There haven't been any in the promos, and you know they'd be showing them if there was one. She just wants her $50k (you know, for God).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.