TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
Anyone wish that they did a "2 weeks later" recap?

I also wish that they'd go back and get opinions on how she behaved once the show aired. This disgusting fat unGodly ***** says she was "Ambushed" by the 'dark arts psychic' and how her pseudo-husband was "forcing" her to do stuff. Horse-apples! I'm glad that the new-age mother was kind and loving. Shows how some people are so blinded by their religion that they become so diametrically opposed to what they are supposed to be.

I sincerely hope with all my heart that this fat disgusting freak of God dies a long drawn out painful death and then actually gets an audience with the Lord where He specifically casts her out of heaven into the darkest pits of hell.

"This was a test for me" and "I'm a spiritual warrior for God". Yeah - it was a test for you alright... one that you failed miserably. You were SUPPOSED to love the family you were sent to. Not vilify them.

Thanks for playin' but you've just proven that the "Christian Freaks" are a thousand times worse than the "New Age Freaks".

Burn in hell, Margaret...

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
doom1701 said:
So what happened with the other lady? My wife was telling me about this the other day (we tend to watch good TV, so this show isn't anywhere near our TiVo), but my guess was that you had a hand picked crazy "Christian", and a perfectly normal, yet also hand picked "new age" woman.

To me, this premise reaks of an attempt to belittle Christianity--something the media does any chance it gets. Thankfully I wasn't belittled because I am quite a bit above watching that show.
?? :confused: ??

What the heck does this mean?

I got nothing about it belittling Christianity...

You'd only get belittled if you deserve to - nobody can belittle you...

Doom?? this post makes zero sense to me...

but, I'm glad you can sure be incredibly over-the-top judgemental about it having not even seen it... :rolleyes:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.