TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
"Just The Facts"
21,428 Posts
Did anyone notice that the other mom barely wanted to hug her husband either. She didn't hug him when she got home, then when she was asked for a hug she did it but her body language looked very uncomfortable.

·
"Just The Facts"
21,428 Posts
Jayjoans said:
None of the kids looked like they had the same parents, and none of them looked like really either of them. Maybe he is a 2nd, 3rd, 4th husband who brought one or more kids into he marriage and not really that well integrated with her or the other kids.

Get that little girl outta there Dad, I hope they had a long talk with her afterwards and helped her through it.
I think in the 1st episode it was explained that one of the boys was his and the other 2 where hers.

Funny how the Christian family had the daughter that had a kid out of wedlock at age 16. I guess she wasn't paying attention in church. Reminds me of my classmate that was the Christian Club president at school and got his girlfriend pregnant his senior year. He even found it kind of funny years later at a reunion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.