TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
That was pretty ridiculous. I'm guessing this was filmed before Hurricane Katrina. I wonder if the destruction of New Orleans (where she's from) did anything to shake her belief that she is a warrior of God.

·
Registered
17 Posts
SR2, I think if you had seen the show you'd know what phluffhead was trying to say. This woman was absolutely insane. She forced the family that she was staying with to go to church. I wonder what would have happened if she were placed in a Jewish or atheist family. The constitution guarentees freedom of speech (and by extension, freedom of religion), however, if she had it her way, she would abolish that amendment and force everyone to be fanatical christians.

If not for the fact that she is a disgusting fat beast and can't even really move around that much without hyperventilating, she probably would become violent. She claimed to be a "warrior of God" and she was glad that she planted the seeds of christianity into the minds of the children in the other family.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.