TiVo Community Forum banner
161 - 180 of 431 Posts

·
Thrice as nice
11,387 Posts
It's a fun, light show that you can't think too deeply about. Just thinking about calling a witness on the spot and pulling her through dimensions to testify drunk is not going to win any awards for authenticity.

·
Meh.
40,853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #166 ·
I thought Madisynn was annoying but still liked the episode.

I wanted to smack steroid dude upside his head for being a jerk to Jen the morning after.

·
Registered
Ruler of an Unown UI
3,736 Posts
This episode had me laughing to tears!

·
Registered
Ruler of an Unown UI
3,736 Posts
How many guys clicking on She-Hulk's profile had a "green chick from Star Trek" fantasy going in their heads?
Yvonne Craig was only 5' 4", so whatever they're into it probably goes way beyond that... I don't even want to think about it, lol. (Also they're too young to remember her as Batgirl.)
Entertainment Thigh Performing arts Fun Event

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
I had planned to wait until all episodes had dropped to watch this one, especially after noting how short they are, and binging them over a weekend. But decided to give it a look, and after 4 episodes, I'm really enjoying it.

Bruce's comment that he's "a completely different person now, literally", was hilarious.

Really don't get the complaints about the CGI quality.

·
Cat God
17,210 Posts
Bruce's Hulk face still looks like Bruce. She-Hulk looks nothing like Jen to me. The CGI for her just seems to be so much more primitive than for the Hulk.
It’s more than that. I’d say the She-Hulk CGI is a slight step above the CGI for characters seen on CW shows. It’s certainly not as good as it was for other Disney+ shows, which is odd since it’s only She-Hulk that has that issue. It’s like they couldn’t figure out what to do with her and then rushed to get her CGI done at the last second.

·
Registered
19,009 Posts
Bruce's Hulk face still looks like Bruce. She-Hulk looks nothing like Jen to me. The CGI for her just seems to be so much more primitive than for the Hulk.
I think we have to assume that Bruce's CGI assets are just recycled from the movies, which probably had a different set of artists and a bigger budget.

161 - 180 of 431 Posts