TiVo Community Forum banner
101 - 120 of 431 Posts

· Hi. What is this?
7,788 Posts
I'm enjoying this, but there's one thing that occasionally takes me out of the show. They can't seem to keep She-Hulk's size consistent. Sometimes she's huge and they'll cut to a different angle and she'll be smaller or it's the opposite. I know it's a minor nit. Other than that, it's a fun show.

· Registered
Ruler of an Unown UI
3,857 Posts
I did find it a bit weird that when Holloway met Jen at the bar, asked her to "be Jen", once she reverted to normal form, she also instantly acted drunk.
Made sense to me, She-hulk metabolism vs. Jen's
Yes! She even said so. Here she is getting back up off the floor as her boss watches. This has been a running joke since Bruce first mentioned it in the first episode. (This isn't Holloway, though. It's her previous boss, right before he fires her.)
Flash photography Tie Blazer Event Formal wear

· Registered
19,302 Posts
I'm enjoying this, but there's one thing that occasionally takes me out of the show. They can't seem to keep She-Hulk's size consistent. Sometimes she's huge and they'll cut to a different angle and she'll be smaller or it's the opposite. I know it's a minor nit. Other than that, it's a fun show.
I noticed this too, I think that in some of the close up shots especially she is wearing makeup and then other shots she’s obviously totally CGI.

· Registered
1,843 Posts
I'm finally caught up on this show. Overall I give a 7 out of 10. I'm not sold on the CGI yet, it seems too variable. Banner's Hulk was fine and liked how they handled the Ed Norton version of Banner being in the MCU. No reason not to hang a lampshade on it. I don't think I've ever read a She-Hulk comic, so I'm not super invested in the character. I'm in it mainly for the ever talented Tatiana Maslany & Tim Roth.

I never saw Shang-Chi so I had no idea that the Abomination was in that. So excuse me if I'm a bit confused about the timeline. Did Blonsky escape the prison after he spoke with Jen or did that happen before?

I'll keep watching it for now...

· Registered
Ruler of an Unown UI
3,857 Posts
I never saw Shang-Chi so I had no idea that the Abomination was in that. So excuse me if I'm a bit confused about the timeline. Did Blonsky escape the prison after he spoke with Jen or did that happen before?
Apparently Sorcerer Supreme Wong magically transported the Abomination to Macau so he could fight him in a cage match, then returned him to prison afterwards. It's possible the prison guards were not aware of this. During that scene, I got the impression this wasn't the first time and that outside of the matches the two of them were friendly.

Reactions: vertigo235

· Registered
1,843 Posts
Apparently Sorcerer Supreme Wong magically transported the Abomination to Macau so he could fight him in a cage match, then returned him to prison afterwards. It's possible the prison guards were not aware of this. During that scene, I got the impression this wasn't the first time and that outside of the matches the two of them were friendly.
Thank you for the clarification. the MCU is becoming as intertwined as the comics were (back in the 70s when I read comics and suspect it's still the same) if you don't ingest all of the stories you get lost. Star Wars is going the same route. <SIGH>

· Notable Member
93,528 Posts
Thank you for the clarification. the MCU is becoming as intertwined as the comics were (back in the 70s when I read comics and suspect it's still the same) if you don't ingest all of the stories you get lost. Star Wars is going the same route. <SIGH>
becoming??

lol.. :D

· Registered
1,843 Posts
becoming??

lol.. :D
For the longest time it was relegated to the movies. What was on TV didn't impact themovies, and the TV shows could choose what to use from the movies to further the plot.

I haven't seen Hawkeye past the 1st episode but I know Kingpin was in it. Now we have so much stuff that I think I'll just give up. Who has that much time to watch all of this?

· Premium Member
9,704 Posts
Who has that much time to watch all of this?
Watching as they are released it's not hard at all to keep up. It's continuous weekly entertainment. And often, you wish there was more.

But if you're behind, yah, I understand. Catching up could feel like a chore. And as you bounce between movies and tv, a challenging one at that.

101 - 120 of 431 Posts