TiVo Community Forum banner
281 - 300 of 431 Posts

· Meh.
41,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #282 ·
I know nothing about Marvel vampires other than the three Blade movies. I thought the vampire in last week's therapy session was a one off, joke character but apparently he is a seriously powerful Marvel character.

· Well-Known Raconteur
18,407 Posts
Enjoyed the episode, but terrible ending. She's literally holding the person behind this in her grasp, and lets them go. And of course he/she scampers off. Maybe rip off the mask first? And why were all those oddly armed security officers there so quickly?

The ending left a bad taste in my mouth. Simply stupid.

· Cat God
17,525 Posts
Enjoyed the episode, but terrible ending. She's literally holding the person behind this in her grasp, and lets them go. And of course he/she scampers off. Maybe rip off the mask first? And why were all those oddly armed security officers there so quickly?

The ending left a bad taste in my mouth. Simply stupid.
There were four guys in masks at the back of the theater that fled. More likely the one she caught was a henchman (or a goon?) and not the mastermind.

· Registered
1,843 Posts
Easily the best episode so far. I loved her interactions with DD/Matt. Although DD was a bit more lighthearted/humorous than I recall from the DD series. But maybe he's had a few years to grow into the role. When does this take place in the MCU timeline? I'm guessing post-blip but I'm not sure. What happened to DD during the blip did he vanish or was he ok?

I loved the walk of shame.

Leapfrog seems like more of a Tick super than MCU. Does he have a basis in the comics?

· Registered
8,329 Posts
Easily the best episode so far. I loved her interactions with DD/Matt. Although DD was a bit more lighthearted/humorous than I recall from the DD series. But maybe he's had a few years to grow into the role. When does this take place in the MCU timeline? I'm guessing post-blip but I'm not sure. What happened to DD during the blip did he vanish or was he ok?

I loved the walk of shame.

Leapfrog seems like more of a Tick super than MCU. Does he have a basis in the comics?
I noticed the change in tone in DD too. I prefer my DD gritty.

I hope this was just to match the tone of this series and the upcoming series doesn’t turn him into a low rent wise-cracking Spider-Man.

And this show is post-blip due to Hulk/Bruce’s current incarnation.

· Meh.
41,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #297 ·
I don't recall any CGI Daredevil in the Netflix series. It didn't bother me. It just seemed kind of Spider-Man-ish to see him jump down the side of a building.

· Lurker
1,163 Posts
I noticed the change in tone in DD too. I prefer my DD gritty.

I hope this was just to match the tone of this series and the upcoming series doesn’t turn him into a low rent wise-cracking Spider-Man.

And this show is post-blip due to Hulk/Bruce’s current incarnation.
They cleaned up the fight scenes too. In the Netflix show, when he hit someone in the face with his stick or whatever, they would generally show blood, but in the She-Hulk episode, he was hitting people in the face and no blood was shown.

281 - 300 of 431 Posts