TiVo Community Forum banner
261 - 274 of 274 Posts

·
Thrice as nice
10,914 Posts
I still thought it was fun. Nothing mindblowing or anything but it's a quick show with a few laughs and a few eyerolls.

Disappointing they went where everyone was expecting with the boyfriend. It would have been more surprising if he was not the bad guy.

·
Cat God
17,926 Posts
Also in the quick recap they play before the episode they tend to show scenes relevant to the upcoming episode. One of the scenes was the guy trying to jab She-Hulk with the needle which seemed like an odd scene to show for a wedding episode.
I guess they read my post for this episode. :)

Though the one recap they left out they played for laughs.

·
Meh.
43,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #265 ·
My one main issue with the show is that it seems to be just piling on everything in the last 2 episodes.

Everybody is going to be in the last 2 episodes, Titania, Hulk, Daredevil, Frog Man, etc...

-smak-
There are only two episodes left? Are they going to be two hours each or something? The plot is still on first base and its shoes are untied. The show is entertaining but two minutes of plot advancement per episode isn't a great ratio. I'm beginning to wish that Netflix was still doing these Marvel shows.

·
Cat God
17,926 Posts
There are only two episodes left? Are they going to be two hours each or something? The plot is still on first base and its shoes are untied. The show is entertaining but two minutes of plot advancement per episode isn't a great ratio. I'm beginning to wish that Netflix was still doing these Marvel shows.
I’m fairly certain the show is setting up future plot points in the MCU and most of the open ended story points won’t be resolved by the end of the series.

·
Meh.
43,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #267 ·
I’m fairly certain the show is setting up future plot points in the MCU and most of the open ended story points won’t be resolved by the end of the series.
Oh, I'm pretty sure they have a well thought out, logical plan for this series and how it connects to the rest of the MCU. I'm just a fan doing what fans do - whining when things don't go the way I'd want them to and thinking I could do it better when I know that I really can't.

·
Administrator
9,728 Posts
Sloppy editing when she slapped money down on the bar at the wedding.
Wood Gesture Finger Font Hardwood

261 - 274 of 274 Posts