TiVo Community Forum banner
181 - 200 of 241 Posts

·
Eat Lightning ----- Poo Thunder
44,429 Posts
She-Hulk doesn't really do a whole lot of Hulk things. She spends a lot of time as She-Hulk, but doesn't smash a whole lot of things. Is that historically how her comic was?

·
Meh.
43,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #185 ·
I dislike end credit scenes but I was kinda upset that there wasn't one for this episode especially since I let the credits fully play out without fast forwarding them.

It was a fun episode but I wouldn't mind seeing She-Hulk smash some more bad guys.

Her sidekick's shoulder pads seem to catch my eye in each episode so maybe this is meant to be from an earlier time period.

·
I am Groot!
64,305 Posts
his costume guy got whacked by the bad fbi guys
But again, this helmet seems to be from the beginning of Daredevil's career...i.e., it came before the red one. At least in the comics...

(Where after six issues they realized DD's costume looked like, well, it was designed by a blind guy, and they changed it to the all-red one we all know.)

·
Lurker
1,391 Posts
I liked the sneakerhead character teases in the end credit art.
View attachment 75238
How many can you identify?

I was going to see if we needed to crowdsource this thing, so I got like four of them, and then I figured that since the episode has been out for a few hours at least, someone's probably already done it. So here's a link that has an annotated image (spoilers at the link):

·
Meh.
43,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #192 ·
But again, this helmet seems to be from the beginning of Daredevil's career...i.e., it came before the red one. At least in the comics...

(Where after six issues they realized DD's costume looked like, well, it was designed by a blind guy, and they changed it to the all-red one we all know.)
Seems weird that he needed a really, really big "D" on his chest.

·
Premium Member
58,076 Posts
It's not clear yet whether this Daredevil (and Kingpin from Hawkeye) are the same from the Netflix series, and that that series took place in the 616 MCU, or if they are/were variants in a different universe.

·
Eat Lightning ----- Poo Thunder
44,429 Posts
It's not clear yet whether this Daredevil (and Kingpin from Hawkeye) are the same from the Netflix series, and that that series took place in the 616 MCU, or if they are/were variants in a different universe.
The Netflix shows are now on Disney+. So, you'd think they would want them linked together.

·
Registered
Ruler of an Unown UI
3,600 Posts
Aren't the Netflix Marvel shows linked to the 616 MCU through references to the Battle of New York?

·
Premium Member
58,076 Posts
It’s just that there were a lot of Netflix Marvel shows between Daredevil and the others. It’s easier for Marvel to be able to pick and choose what they want to bring and what they don’t. Especially if they want to pretend that Iron Fist never existed.

181 - 200 of 241 Posts