TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
WDW Fan
18,819 Posts
Perhaps her alter-ego is more of an idealized form of her adult self (or what her childhood/adolescent self imagined for her adult self). She can't help being large and green, but beyond that, everything else might be governed by her mental self-image.
I don’t think you necessarily mean “alter-ego” but in regards to the literal meaning of that term, they explicitly went out of their way to say (at least so far) that she doesn’t have an alter ego. She has a single (her original) personality and just has the ability to physically change her body.

·
WDW Fan
18,819 Posts
Thank you for the clarification. the MCU is becoming as intertwined as the comics were (back in the 70s when I read comics and suspect it's still the same) if you don't ingest all of the stories you get lost. Star Wars is going the same route. <SIGH>
‘There was no information in Shang-Chi that wasn’t in this episode,not seeing that movie makes no difference at all other than you would have previously seen the fight they showed during the ep.

·
WDW Fan
18,819 Posts
You have a character not just breaking the fourth wall, but hulk smashing it (as she points out) as she actually crawls out of her show, through the Disney Plus menu, and into the "real world" (which isn't really). Yes, it was all sorts of fun, which is why many people will probably have enjoyed it. For me, the part I'm still trying to wrap my brain around, being extremely left brained, is how to correlate it with the generally coherent and consistent rules they've setup for the MCU and the multiverse(s) thus far.
Simple, she’s also a witch who altered reality 😛 We aren’t advanced enough to understand her high magics so our brains presented it to us in a construct we’d understand. 😂

Alternatively, she had a psychotic break, and hallucinated all the wacky ****.

Alternatively alternatively, it was all a dream sequence and all of season 2 will be a dream just like the writers said :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts