TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
46,022 Posts
It's not clear yet whether this Daredevil (and Kingpin from Hawkeye) are the same from the Netflix series, and that that series took place in the 616 MCU, or if they are/were variants in a different universe.

·
Premium Member
46,022 Posts
It’s just that there were a lot of Netflix Marvel shows between Daredevil and the others. It’s easier for Marvel to be able to pick and choose what they want to bring and what they don’t. Especially if they want to pretend that Iron Fist never existed.

·
Premium Member
46,022 Posts
I still say that the Netflix shows are not in the main MCU-616 but are an alternate variant universe. It can be an alternate universe where everything is almost the same but not exactly the same. There's just too much canon from the Netflix shows. This way they can ignore The Punisher and Iron Fist, and all of the dark stories about DD almost killing Kingpin, etc, and pick and choose what they want to keep.

·
Premium Member
46,022 Posts
The newscaster explained that due to Todd being revealed as the bad guy, Jen is now off the hook.

Which doesn't really make sense; she still lost control and, well, smashed (I was hoping for some explanation for why Jen was so wildly out of character when she went berserk last week)...
Because they made her angry. You wouldn't like her when she's angry.

·
Premium Member
46,022 Posts
I watch all streaming shows with subtitles, and the subtitles spoiled it a little for me. When they were in the writers room and talking about seeing "Kevin," the subtitles wrote it as "K.E.V.I.N." which gave away that it was going to be some sort of AI/Robot/something other than Kevin Feige.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts