TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
I am Groot!
58,101 Posts
I assumed he was talking about the Hulk/Banner hybrid. If that's not what he was talking about, he can correct me.
The only Hulk that has ever appeared in the MCU is the Hulk/Banner hybrid. (The nature of the hybrid has changed over time. Smart Hulk is one of those variations. The most common has been a childish id rage monster, but it's still Banner at the core of it...i.e., Banner's childish id rage causing the monster.)

In the comics world, there's also the Thunderbolt Ross/Hulk hybrid, the Betty Ross/Hulk hybrid, the Rick Jones/Hulk hybrid, the Amadeus Cho/Hulk hybrid, and of course the Jennifer Walters/Hulk hybrid. Among others.

·
I am Groot!
58,101 Posts
I've clearly been in different kinds of bars in my life, that setup is very common, especially in non-urban locations.
I'd say the only thing that's unusual is the rear door being propped open. A bit weird for an establishment with a bouncer...kinda defeats the purpose...but of course necessary from a plot perspective! ;)

·
I am Groot!
58,101 Posts
Are new episodes dropped on Thursdays for this show? Got on this morning to watch episode 2 and nothing. I see it appears the first episode premiered August 18th, which was last Thursday.
Yes, it's Thursdays.

I think I heard that Marvel is going to be releasing all their stuff on Thursdays..?

·
I am Groot!
58,101 Posts
Another clue is the number of episodes...Feige has said the total length of each show will be about the same, meaning that since She-Hulk has more episodes (9 rather than 6), the episodes will be shorter.

·
I am Groot!
58,101 Posts
Well, A) It wasn't a random trial; it was a trial involving an MTS impersonator; and ii) Why would they react any differently to her than to an impersonator? Bill pretty much debunked (d) above...the elf didn't have the opportunity. So yeah, you're right...shouldn't be any debate about it. ;)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts