TiVo Community Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· The TiVo Spokesgal
146 Posts
Whoa! You guys beat me to it. Here's what I was writing up and you posted before I could! Actually I wnated to post a couple of days ago, but had some "real life" upsets.... Sorry for the delay. Do not like disappointing my TiVo peeps. :(

Okay, so I have a little surprise for you: a mini-show made especially for TiVo subscribers—available now on TiVo Central!

Back in August, Fear Factor’s executive producer Matt Kunitz called me with an invitation I couldn’t refuse: an exclusive two-day, behind-the-scenes visit to get the first-look at some of the new season’s scream-worthy scenarios.

We also unearthed (ahem) some fascinating “little-did-you-knows” (even for the non-Fear Factor fan -- THANK YOU to all the TiVo Community friends who suggested great questions!!) and my word, did we ever talk TiVo.

So join me in the premiere episode of “TiVo Takes On… ” as I take you on a twisted tour de fright through the “backstage” labyrinth of one of the longest running and most successful reality series ever. And don’t worry—we have plenty of TiVo fun along the way!

Don’t be scared (Well… if you have a really squeamish tummy, maybe you don’t want to watch, but I was 100% fine when I was there and I usually can’t watch an episode myself!): Select the menu item on TiVo Central that says “TiVo Takes On… FEAR!”

And stay tuned for what TiVo takes on next.

· The TiVo Spokesgal
146 Posts
It should have JUST popped up this morning.
NOT a yellow star promo. It'll show up in the middle with a little TiVo logo next to it.

And ... unfortunately, I don't think it's going to DIRECTV boxes.

That whole "you're their customer, not ours" thing.
Grrr.

· The TiVo Spokesgal
146 Posts
REally great feedback, you guys.
Keep it coming.
Looking forward to evolving this to something VERY TiVo and more fun!

I'm sure you could tell the FF guys were definitely into it and the producer was sure other shows would love to have us on, too!

I think it was Teleworld, but I'm not positive. I don't know all the workings behind the TiVo scenes, apparently, ha!

· The TiVo Spokesgal
146 Posts
Hey, Justmike (and anyone who has the DVD Recorder box)....

Select SHOWCASES and look for the logo that says "Go Behind the Scenes..."

It should be there!

Let me know.

p.s. I like your avatar, too! hehehehe

· The TiVo Spokesgal
146 Posts
No, I don't think this will be rebroadcast, but I don't know everything.

As far as Series1 goes, maybe there just isn't enough space?
Again, I'm not a "big know-it-all," so I'm guessing.

FYI... I leave first thing tomorrow morning for the deep cavernous hell that is the Consumer Electronics Show, so if I'm not answering any burning questions, you'll know why.

If you're coming to visit us, sneak me in some fresh, healthy snacks, will ya? :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.